Monday, January 19, 2015

A brief introduction



I thought the best way to begin a new blog was to introduce myself.  I'm Kandi.  I'm on the backside of my 30's.  I married my college sweetheart almost 13 years ago.  Together we have 3 smart, wonderful, if only slightly naughty children.  Our family are the care takers of 2 kitties, one who is in the twilight of his life and the other halfway through his kittenhood.  We live in a small city with two major cities within a 30 minute drive.  I'm sure I will write about all of this at some point, but for now, there's the overview.

Krafting Kandi is a new venture for me.  I blogged for many years.  I was once the co-owner of Mommy Confessions Blog.  I've always had a personal blog, The Kandi Bar, which everything I ever wrote on MC is saved.  Then, life got busy and blogging took a back seat.  That back seat became the trunk and the trunk became the basement closet no one ever looks into.

Recently, my life has taken a series of twists and turns.  It was then that I realized I needed a place to write down things.  Oh sure, a diary or journal are great places.  I know.  Yet, I missed writing and getting feedback.

Welcome.  Enjoy the show...er...ride.

K.

No comments:

Post a Comment