Monday, March 7, 2016

New day, new me

It's been a long while since I've seriously considered going back to writing.  Inspiration is everywhere.  I will look around and think, "I'd like to write about that".  Well, here's my opportunity.
Lots of things have changed in my life and really like to share them with whomever may read this.  I'm doubtful anyone will, but that's okay too.

True to my style, Here's a list of topics I'll touch in forthcoming posts:

1.  We've changed our eating habits.  I'll be sharing the why along with tips and such I've learned in the last month.
2.  Inspiration abound.  I'm painting, renovating our house.  I'll share it.
3.  Tween-age angst is in full force around here.  Help a Mom out will ya?
4.  Finding myself.
5.  Expanding my garden and hoping for a bigger yield.  This connects with #1.

Well, that's it for today.  Look for more posts and more explanations later this week.  Have a great one folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment